- My First Message –
10/1/15 – Greetings, River Piners. Let me begin my first message with thanks to the co-owners for my election to the Board of Directors; I appreciate the expression of your confidence, as well as that of the other Board members, who chose me to be President for the next year.
Since then, I’ve survived my first Board meeting as President, and can report a complete absence of drama. Continue reading →
HomeBack to homepage
From the President
Around River Pines
- Storm Doors – 9/8/15 – With the winter weather just around the corner many co-owners consider adding a storm door or upgrading their existing storm door. River Pines has a restriction on the type and color of storm door so check the rules and regulations under the documents menu and get the specifics on storm doors.
- When can I put out the trash? Trash pick up is on Wednesday’s unless there is a holiday in the week and then pick up is a day later, or Thursday. More detailed information regarding trash handling is in the Association Handbook. Our objective is to keep the site as attractive as possible at all times. That’s why we tend to be fussy regarding trash, parked cars and debris around the units. Please be considerate by keeping the area around your unit neat and tidy.
- Annual Meeting – The River Pines Annual Meeting was held on September 16th at the Costick Center. We elected 4 new board members. Jan Hall and Bruce Tobis made presentation about what’s going on in River Pines.
- Board Meeting – The Board of Directors Meet the 4th Tuesday of every month with the possible exception of December
- Monthly River Pines Breakfast The Monthly River Pines Breakfast will begin again Saturday, August 22nd, at Kerby’s Coney Island @ 9:30 am 21200 Hagerty Road. Future breakfasts will be held the 4th Saturday of the month.
- 2015 Spring Information Meeting The 2015 Spring Information Meeting was held on May 20th 2015 at Farmington Hills Costick Center.
River Pines is a beautiful 96 acre community of 355 single-family condominium homes consisting of 110 detached units and 245 three- and four-unit buildings. The site is located in Farmington Hills, MI at the intersection of Nine Mile Rd. and Drake.
River Pines is managed by McShane & Associates, Inc. and handles the day-to-day administration of the association. Most of your questions or concerns can be handled by contacting their office.
In a condominium association, the Board of Directors establishes the policies, sets the budget and then directs the management firm to carry them out.
Annual Meeting of the Members
The Annual Association Meeting is held in September of each year at the Farmington Hills Costick Center on 11 mile road. Prior to the meeting we will let members know how many board seats are up for election and other issues that may be considered.
Living in River Pines
“Just wanted to share our thoughts about the professional job that Pasko & Tony and their crew from American Euro Painting, Inc. are doing. They spent several days scraping the entire units, caulking, and replacing wood before ever starting to paint. They are methodical, neat,and very hard workers taking great pride in their workmanship. The quality of paint being used gives a rich appearance, especially the front door and garage. Read more from neighbors