- November 13, 2015
Greetings, River Piners. Your Board of Directors met this past Tuesday, and managed to get some work done. The budget for 2016 was approved, as were contracts covering fertilization, lawn cutting, irrigation, and flowers for the years 2016-2018.
We spent some time discussing traffic safety in River Pines, and I encourage you to please take the posted speed limit seriously. Continue reading →
HomeBack to homepage
From the President
Around River Pines
- Thanksgiving – The Board of Directors would like to wish all residents of River Pines a very wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving
- Storm Doors – 9/8/15 – With the winter weather just around the corner many co-owners consider adding a storm door or upgrading their existing storm door. River Pines has a restriction on the type and color of storm door so check the rules and regulations under the documents menu and get the specifics on storm doors.
- Annual Meeting – The 2016 River Pines Annual Meeting will be held on September 21, 2016 at the Costick Center. We will be electing new board members. Please put this date on your calendar and plan to attend.
- Board Meeting – The November Board Meeting has been rescheduled for December 1, 2015. There will be no regular December board meeting. The Board of Directors Meet the 4th Tuesday of every month with the possible exception of December
- Monthly River Pines Breakfast The Monthly River Pines Breakfast will be on December 5th at Luigi’s on Farmington Road in Farmington at 11:00 am. See you there.
- 2016 Spring Information Meeting This meeting will be on May 18, 2016 at the Farmington Hills Costick Center. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm. Please plan to attend and find out what’s going on in River Pines.
River Pines is a beautiful 96 acre community of 355 single-family condominium homes consisting of 110 detached units and 245 three- and four-unit buildings. The site is located in Farmington Hills, MI at the intersection of Nine Mile Rd. and Drake.
River Pines is managed by McShane & Associates, Inc. and handles the day-to-day administration of the association. Most of your questions or concerns can be handled by contacting their office.
In a condominium association, the Board of Directors establishes the policies, sets the budget and then directs the management firm to carry them out.
Annual Meeting of the Members
The Annual Association Meeting is held in September of each year at the Farmington Hills Costick Center on 11 mile road. Prior to the meeting we will let members know how many board seats are up for election and other issues that may be considered.
Living in River Pines
“Just wanted to share our thoughts about the professional job that Pasko & Tony and their crew from American Euro Painting, Inc. are doing. They spent several days scraping the entire units, caulking, and replacing wood before ever starting to paint. They are methodical, neat,and very hard workers taking great pride in their workmanship. The quality of paint being used gives a rich appearance, especially the front door and garage. Read more from neighbors