- Crime Watch The Farmington Hills Press reported in their Crime Watch section on May 6, 2015 that there has been several automobile breakins and larcenies in the neighboring Creekside Apartment complex. Criminals are targeting Fort Fusion and Tarus models. We have 15% to 20% of our residents parking in their driveway. This encourages criminals to go through our complex looking for opportunities.
- Sump Pumps Have you checked your sump pump lately. We are quickly coming into the season where the sump pump could be running a lot. With the spring thaw beginning those units that need sump pumps will have lots of water to discharge into the storm sewer or you will have a basement full of water. That’s not a desirable situation. So, check it out by dumping a gallon or two ow water into the sump pit and the pump should start. ...
HomeBack to homepage
From the Prez
Around River Pines
- When can I put out the trash? Trash pick up is on Wednesday’s unless there is a holiday in the week and then pick up is a day later, or Thursday. More detailed information regarding trash handling is in the Association Handbook. Lately we have had residents putting our their trash over the weekend and then everyone has to put up with the unsightly appearance for 3 or 4 days. Large items like refrigerators, TV’s or freezers are often put out on Saturday when family or friends are ...
- Do Not Feed the Animals With spring coming the animals are getting edgy and foraging for food. Right now the skunks are out going for grubs in the lawns and causing lots of damage. Since we treat the lawns grubs are not plentiful so they go for the the “bird feeders” and anything else they can find. Critter Control tells us that in every case where they are called to get rid of skunks and other critters, they find evidence of owners feeding the animals ...
- Board Meeting The next Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for .July 28, 2015
- Annual Association Meeting The Annual Association Meeting is scheduled for September 16, 2015 at the Farmington Hills Costick Center on 11 mile road. We will be nominating and electing 4 new Board Members so please plan your calendars so that you can attend.
- 2015 Spring Information Meeting The 2015 Spring Information Meeting was held on May 20th 2015 at Farmington Hills Costick Center.
- Monthly River Pines Breakfast The River Pines Breakfasts have been postponed until the fall of 2015
River Pines is a beautiful 96 acre community of 355 single-family condominium homes consisting of 110 detached units and 245 three- and four-unit buildings. The site is located in Farmington Hills, MI at the intersection of Nine Mile Rd. and Drake.
River Pines is managed by McShane & Associates, Inc. and handles the day-to-day administration of the association. Most of your questions or concerns can be handled by contacting their office.
In a condominium association, the Board of Directors establishes the policies, sets the budget and then directs the management firm to carry them out.
2015 Annual Meeting
The Annual Association Meeting is scheduled for September 16, 2015 at the Farmington Hills Costick Center on 11 mile road. We will be nominating and electing 4 new Board Members so please plan your calendars so that you can attend.
Living in River Pines
“Just wanted to share our thoughts about the professional job that Pasko & Tony and their crew from American Euro Painting, Inc. are doing. They spent several days scraping the entire units, caulking, and replacing wood before ever starting to paint. They are methodical, neat,and very hard workers taking great pride in their workmanship. The quality of paint being used gives a rich appearance, especially the front door and garage. Read more from neighbors